Friday 13 July 2012

For your attention !!!!

Attention:

While studying Luke 16:23-26 , the Holy Spirit brought my attention to things present in hell . They are
1-Torments through flame
2-Thirst
3-Lack of mercy
4-Rememberance of past and Regrets
5-Tears
6-Cries and
7-Pains .

Also He reminded me of what is present in Heaven as written in Revelations 21:4

1-Tears been wiped away
2-Absence of pain
3-Absence of death
4-Absence of Sorrow
5-Absence of regrets

You have now been informed. The decision is up to you. Deuteronomy 30:19 says I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you , that i have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing;therefore choose life , that both you and your descendants may live ;

Heaven and Hell is real! If you have not giving your life to Christ please do so now . If you have backslidded please return to him now. There is no shame in been a christian. We came to the world alone and we will go alone. We will receive judgement alone. Confess your sins and depart from sinful lifestyle now.

The trumpet maybe sounded in anytime from now!

If you want to give your life to Christ .

Pray this prayer from your heart today!

Dear Jesus , I believe that You died for me and rose again on the third day. I confess I am a sinner. I need your love and forgiveness. Come into my heart . Forgive my sins. I receive Your eternal life. Confirm You love by giving me peace, joy and supernatural love for others, Amen.

Welcome to Christ brethren, Please join a bible believing church.

Copy and paste this so that your friends and family may see it. I pray that you will not be held accountable for their sins in Jesus Name.

Samuel Oluwatoki

No comments:

Post a Comment