Wednesday 7 November 2012

IT SHALL COME TO PASS



Number 23:19 says God is not a man that he should lie; neither the son of man that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

The Lord holds His holy name in high esteem. In Isaiah 42:8, He said “I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.” The name of the Lord brings safety. Joel 2:32 says whoever calls on His name, He will save. Philippians 2: 10 say all we need to do is say the name –Jesus and every knee will begin to bow. Do you know that as high as God holds His name, He esteems His word above His name? According to Psalm 138:2, God has exalted His word above all His names. Because the name of the Lord cannot fail, the word of the Lord can never fail. Once He speaks over a matter, you can be rest assured that the matter is settled! He told Abraham that by this time next year, Sarah (Abraham's wife) will be a nursing mother. At the time when God spoke, Sarah was not only old but according to Romans 4:19 her womb was dead. Because the Lord had spoken, it came to pass
I remember many years ago when a chance for promotion came up in my place of work. Although it was advertized as temporary, there was a strong possibility of the successful candidate been made permanent. I went into prayers and the Lord spoke through a man of God that it was done! I applied like every other candidate but did not make it. While I was still recovering from the shock, challenges began. The challenges came from different angles to the extent that I almost lost the job but God was faithful. Two years passed and the post was re-advertised again as temporary for the second time. I tried to apply but I was told I was not qualified to apply. A year later, they decided to fill the post permanently and instead of selecting those that were acting they decided to throw it open for everyone. I applied and got the job permanently. Because the Most High had spoken, while the role was temporary nothing happen but immediately it came out as permanent the Lord fulfilled His words. Numbers 23:19 says God is not a man that He should lie; neither the son of man that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do it? Or hath He spoken, and shall He now make it good? What has the Lord promised you that is yet to come to pass? As He spoken through a man of God over a matter and you are yet to see manifestation? Do not lose hope because it shall come to pass! That which He has promised to do in your life, He will do. That challenges He has promised to deal with, He will deal with it.
ACTION POINT: God is never late, once He has said it, He bring it to pass

No comments:

Post a Comment